Gorgeous 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 3,000 sq ft home in
the sought after Potomac Woods Subdivision!
- Best Lot in the Neighborhood has almost a half acre lot with a stone retaining wall in the Rear.
- Beautiful Pillared Center Hall Colonial with a Large Great Room Addition overlooking backyard.
- Living Room features a Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Baths on the Upper Level are both updated.
- Refinished Hardwood Floors on the entire main level.
- Family Room addition overlooking beautiful backyard.
- Island Kitchen features:
- Updated cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
Year Built: 1964 Estimated 2012 Taxes: $ 7,668 per year
Richard Montgomery High School District (Please confirm with MCPS).
Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
See the Virtual Tour at www.TheCongressionalTeam.com
To search an entire database of homes for sale in real-time with photos, descriptions, and community information, please visit my website: www.premiermarylandhomes.com
Rick Reed, G.R.I., CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
Assoc. Broker/Owner "The Congressional Team" RE/MAX
Licensed in MD & Wash DC
8937 Shady Grove Court
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Office: 240-403-0399 X306
Can I help a friend or family member with their Real Estate needs? You can count on me!