The Corridor Cities Transitway (CCT) Project…
we are in the “Project Development Phase”!
Click here to view a map of the complete CCT project.
- Winter 2013/2014 – Entry in to FTA Project Development phase
- Fall 2015 – Completion of project development phase, including environmental document
- Winter 2015/2016 – Initiate design activities
- Winter 2016/2017 – Begin right-of-way acquisitions/permitting/agreements
Dependent on Funding
- Spring 2018 – Begin construction
What is the Corridor Cities Transitway (CCT) Project?
- The CCT will provide an environmentally-friendly alternative transportation option for accessing jobs and growing destinations in the I-270 corridor of Montgomery County.
- The CCT will provide connectivity to other forms of public transportation serving Montgomery County and the Greater Washington, DC area including MARC commuter rail services, local and regional bus, and Metrorail.
- The CCT will operate entirely on an exclusive transitway to maintain competitive travel times for people traveling both long and shorter distances.
- The CCT will provide access to growing transit-oriented destinations throughout Montgomery County, including those in Germantown, Metropolitan Grove (Watkins Mill), and Gaithersburg.
- The CCT will feature a hiker-biker trail as an important means of providing connectivity to surrounding communities.
To search an entire database of homes for sale in real-time with photos, descriptions, and community information, please visit my website: www.premiermarylandhomes.com
Rick Reed, G.R.I., CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
Assoc. Broker/Owner "The Congressional Team" RE/MAX
Licensed in MD & Wash DC
8937 Shady Grove Court
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Office: 240-403-0399 X306
Can I help a friend or family member with their Real Estate needs? You can count on me!